December 19th, 2013
JTAG HelpDesk is a nifty tool to help web masters organize their incoming contact inquiries and their FAQ knowledge base, doing all that in a simple, yet very user friendly fashion.
-Compatibility with Joomla 3.0
-Integrated skype which will allow users to chat with admin of the site.
– User can upload photo from frontend.
-Now user can send reply to existing inquiries directly from front end.
-Now user can see replies of his/her inquiry directly from frontend.
-Added captcha at the front-end.
-Now available history of sent replies of inquiries
-Functionality of Recent Solved inquiries and restore those inquiries
– New field ‘On Hold’ added in status column
– Fully customizable look and feel with size scaleable User Interface – to help match any layout
– Ready to translate front and back end
– Powered by jQuery
– Ability to switch on/off form fields, change their labels, help info tool-tip and mandatory status
– Ability to create a multitude of issue categories for both inquiry form and knowledge base
– Admin can give a status to the inquiry
– Ability for registered users to see the status of their inquiries
– Ability to create HTML contents for each question in the FAQ knowledge base
– Positive/Negative user rating to facilitate the ability to distinct bad FAQ entries and get feedback from your users
– A module that allows the web master to dock a “contact us” button to any of the screen edges that invokes a tabular view combining both Inquiry form and FAQ Knowledge base
– Automatically save information in Joomla contacts