December 4th, 2013
The Best Free solution to implement JW Player 6.7 HTML5 and Flash in Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.x, JoomlaRuleZ is an official Reseller of JW.
We propose solution for Commercial website (License and unbranded Player) and Uncommercial website (No License and Branded Player)! .
Backend Parameters Playlist:
* RSS Playlist (RSS – Media, SMIL, Youtube SD – HD)
* Support Video/Audio Files (FLV, MP3, MP4, WEBM, AAC, OGG)
Backend Parameters :
* Module Class Suffix
* Automatic Module Setting Suffix (Multiple Player with different Playlist on same page)
* Global : Display or Not Link to Adobe Flash Installer
* Layout : Listbar (Playlist) Position (None, Bottom, Right).
* Layout : Size Of the Listbar (Playlist) Configurable.
* Layout : Height of the player Configurable.
* Layout : Width of the player Configurable.
* Behaviour : Auto Start (Choose Automatically start the player on load).
* Behaviour : Mute.
* Behaviour : Repeat.
* Behaviour : Controls. Whether to display the video controls (controlbar, icons and dock).
* Behaviour : Stretching (Defines how to resize images in the display)
* RTMP/HTTP/HLS/Cloudfront Streaming support
Module View :
* Remove Joomla Rulez Link (Yes or No, if not please make donation).
* Please note that a pdf details documentation of 48 pages is available, just click on the documentation button below for download it.
Changelog 3.7.0 :
+ Valid Joomla 3.2 support.
+ Chapter markers points can be added with the WebVTT standard track file.
+ Native fullscreen support in HTML5 for IE11.
+ AAC Audio streaming with ID3 tags is now achievable with the JW Player.
+ When iFrames are supported, the JW Player can be played in fullscreen.
+ When only one language or video quality is present, the player skin shows HD/CC as a toggle instead of an overlay options menu.
^ Upgrade to JW Flash Player 6.7.4071.
^ Upgrade to jwplayer.js 6.7.4071.
^ Upgrade to jwplayer.html5.js 6.7.4071.