December 21st, 2013
KD Coppermine was built from the ground up to integrate with Coppermine Photo Gallery as a random image display module. We have included a couple of features with this non-commercial version. The Commercial version is now available and is packed with many more premium features.
Setup for this extension is fairly simple and straight forward. KDCoppermine supports internal and external database configurations. With a few settings you are off and running. The non-commercial version displays your random images from Coppermine with a nice fade animation and is jQuery driven.
* New Unified installer makes installing to Joomla 2.5.x or 3.x a breeze.
* Multiple instances of the extensions now run with each others on a single page for the Pro version of the software.
* Support for externally hosted images (separate domain)
* Support for both internal and external coppermine databases
* No Additional plugins needed for Coppermine, all queries are native
* Available for both Joomla 2.5.x and 3.x
* Smooth Fade animation for images
* Ability to set the module width and height
* Ability to set the image size proportionally
* With Joomla 2.5 You can include jQuery directly if not already installed
* Ability to set a REL tag for the image gallery to enable a Lightbox if installed