June 6th, 2013
Time flies when you’re having fun! I feel like I just posted here, but apparently that was 2 weeks ago.
A lot of the WebKittens at Apple are busy preparing for next week’s WWDC in San Francisco, so there’s been a bit less hacktivity in the project. Regardless, let’s take a look at some of the commits since Benjamin’s last post:
- Anders Carlsson moved some files around.
- Bem Jones-Bey hacked support for inset-rectangle shapes.
- Gavin Barraclough fixed the 1st of October, 2010 in Krasnoyarsk.
- Dean Jackson made animations restart on pages coming back from the page cache.
- Andreas Kling (hi mom!) continued moving things off of WebCore::Node that only apply to specific subclasses.
- Ryosuke Niwa removed Snow Leopard test expectations.
- Antti Koivisto made us share FontGlyphs objects.
- Ruth Fong fixed prepare-ChangeLog to stop doing that annoying thing!
- Benjamin Poulain optimized querySelectorAll() for the single-selector case.
In case you didn’t get my clever title joke, it’s referring to the fact that Ruth’s patch means we won’t have those silly (WebCore): lines littering our ChangeLogs anymore.