June 16th, 2017
This Sunday is Father’s Day—a day to surprise and spoil our favorite dads. With a little help from your friendly Assistant, you can plan the perfect day, share some stories and more.
- One up your dad with your own dad jokes. Just ask your Assistant on phones to “tell me a joke.” You can even ask to “talk to Best Dad Jokes” to hear more!
- Start a chat with your siblings in Google Allo and ask the Assistant for help planning the day, whether it’s finding “best golf courses nearby” or “current movies in the theater.”
- Bust out old photos of your dad (perhaps he went through a bell bottoms and perm phase?) by asking your Assistant on phones to “show me photos of Dad.”
- Get inspired by stories about dads from dads. Ask your Assistant on Android phones for “stories about fatherhood” to hear dads tell their tales at StoryCorps.
- Most importantly, don’t forget! Tell your Assistant on your phone to “remind me to call dad on Sunday.”
Happy Father’s Day!