April 22nd, 2013
With this module you can insert a map with the location of your Mosets Tree directory entries. It uses the new Google Maps API.
– You can publish more than one module in the same page with different size and parameters and categories.
– Map type: Hybrid, Roadmap, Satellite and Terrain.
– Mark cluster size
– Choose categories to show
– Map width and height
– Center point (Long and Latitude)
– Show the markers of sub-categories entries (‘Show sub-category data’), and the map is displayed even if no data is found in the database (only if you select to use the option to contextually detect the Mosets Tree categories).
– Option to ‘Display only entries in the current Mosets Tree category’ setting it to yes.
– Display option for only Featured listings.
– Use module cache option to increase module speed and reducer servers request (large number of listings)
Check our demo out!
Please dont post here support issues. Use our support forum. Thanks!