August 7th, 2013
Membership Pro is a membership/subscription extension for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x . It allows you to create and sell subscription plans, let members subscribe for these plans and give them access to restricted resources (Documents, Menus, Modules, Pages…) on your Joomla site. Main Features:
1. Subscription Plans management: You can create and manage(list, edit, delete, update, publish, unpublish) subscription plans from back-end of your site. For each subscription plan, you can specify price (how much users have to pay to sign up), subscription length (how long the membership is active if users sign up for this plan), thumbnail, description…. of that plan.
2. Membership sign-up from front-end: When users visit your site, they will see list of publish subscription plans, choose a plan they want, sign up and process payment (via online payment gateways such as Paypal, Authorize.net, Eway, Offline Payment…). After that, they will have an active membership of that subscription plan and can access to restricted resources which you setup for each subscription plan.
3. Subscribers management: From back-end of your site, you can see list of subscribers, filter subscribers by status (Pending, Active, Expired, Cancelled…), create a new subscription for an existing user, edit/delete a subscriber…..
4. Flexible membership renew options: When user has an active membership, he can renew his membership to extend their membership active time. The extension is designed so that the renewal option is very flexible, subscriber can renew his membership in the number of days he wants. For example, if you setup a subscription plan with subscription length is 60 days and price is 60$, you can define different renew options as below :
– Renew 10 days , price 12$ .
– Renew 20 days, price 20$… and so on
5. Flexible upgrade options : You can setup the system so that when user has an active membership of a subscription plan, he can upgrade his membership to a different subscription plan if his membership meets the criteria you setup in Upgrade Rule (of course, he will need to pay a fee to upgrade his membership). For example, you can setup the system so that subscribers of 6 Months Membership can pay 30$ to upgrade his membership to 12 Months Membership…
6. Invoice support: Membership Pro will generate PDF invoice for each subscription. The invoice can be sent to subscriber’s email. Subscribers can also download the generated invoice from Subscription History
7. Auto Reminder feature : You can setup the system so that it will send notification email to subscribers X-Days and Y-Days before their membership expired so that they will know and process renew his membership.
8. A “true” multilingual extension: If your site is multilingual, you can translate everything in Memership Pro to all the languages you want.
9. Flexible and Powerful custom fields feature
10. Coupon Code feature
11. Restrict access to resources based on subscription plans