November 15th, 2013
MooFAQ is an FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Component but can be used to display any content item. MooFAQ uses the MooTools Accordion for the effects and the Joomla! content items for the FAQ content.
Easy to use! You can Use your already typed content items. MooFAQ will use Joomla default content items. This feature enables you to set it up in less than 3 minutes;
So you will have a full featured FAQ with all WYSIWYG Editors features, such as:
* Add images;
* Edit the HTML code;
* Use your template CSS;
* Text formating options: alignment, indentation, bullets list, etc
* Font formatting: type, size, color, style, bold, italic, etc
* Add links and anchors;
* Add MooFAQ to any content item, using the plugin;
* HTML Templates; (NEW)
* And much more…
And you will have all the Joomla! content option, such as:
* Publishing: Start and Finish Publishing, Ordering, Author Alias, Access Level;
* Using mosimage and mospagebreak if needed;
* All content plugins (mambots) can be applied to the faq item;
* Compatible with Joom!Fish ;
* Change the content parameters: Show or hide section, category, author, created date, PDF icon, Print icon,…
* Add Meta Info: Keywords and description;
*** You can publish as many FAQ items as you want ***
Although this component was meant to display FAQs, you can use to show any content category, or don’t select any category to show all your site content.
I’m a Seventh Day Baptist, so no questions will be answered on the holy Sabbath.
“FAQ is an initialism for “Frequently Asked Question(s)”. The term refers to listed questions and answers, all supposed to be frequently asked in some context and pertaining to a particular topic. Since the acronym originated in textual media, its pronunciation varies; “fak”, “fake” and “F.A.Q.” are commonly heard. Depending on usage, the term may refer specifically to a single frequently-asked question, or to an assembled list of many questions and their answers.” Wikipedia
 The Joom!Fish is an add-on component for Joomla! which allows you to maintain and organize your manual.