March 2nd, 2013
Multi Image Holder Module is.. as the name implies, a module that can hold up to 10 linkable images, side by side, sorted either horizontally, or vertically, divided by equal spaces..
each image have the following settings:
* all image types are supported.
* you can change the size (width and height) of the image to fit your need.
* you can link the image to a URL address.
* you can change the opacity of the image.
* you can add a (mouse over) opacity to the image.
* you can add text above and/or below the module.
* you can align the module to center, left, or right.
* you can align the images horizontally or vertically.
* you can choose to publish and unpublish the module according to dates: (a specific date, a monthly date, a yearly date, ..etc).
Even though it was based on Simple Image Holder, Multi Image Holder doesn’t support flash for now, for the sake of simplicity.
any suggestions are welcomed.