July 11th, 2018
Android continues to see success this year in enterprise, with several initiatives to help organizations enhance their mobility efforts. Android Enterprise Recommended, the improved work experience in Android P, and increased protections from Android security efforts are among the many investments we’ve made to enrich and strengthen the ecosystem.
At Google Cloud Next, July 24-26 in San Francisco, CA, we’ll be taking to the stage with key partners and customers to discuss the latest in Android’s solutions, best practices, and what they mean for enterprise mobility.
- Using Mobile as a Catalyst for Digital Transformation: Mobile is the key entry point for digital transformation. Hear how Android can kickstart a company’s digital journey and enable new customer experiences and worker efficiencies.
- What’s New and Next in Android Enterprise: Learn how Android is the ideal choice for enterprise deployments and is evolving to meet the varied challenges and needs of all types of customers.
- Mobility Customer Panel: Representatives from Uber, Pitney Bowes and SAS will join Android platform specialists to discuss how their businesses have deployed Android solutions.
- Make Android Management Simpler and More Powerful: Get details on how the Android Management API is streamlining management for EMM/OEM partners, solution vendors, and device management developers.
- Easier Mobility Choices with Android Enterprise Recommended: Find out how Android Enterprise Recommended helps organizations more confidently select, deploy and manage Android devices for a diverse set of use cases.
- Android Security Deep Dive – Beyond the Myths: Get a detailed look at how Android’s multiple layers of protection and built-in malware defenses via Google Play Protect are part of a comprehensive strategy to keep your enterprise devices safe.
- What’s New and What’s Ahead in Android P: Get a preview of the enterprise features in the next version of Android and what they mean for your business.