December 2nd, 2013
MyAnniversary will show you anniversaries of the current day. All you need to do – just prepare your articles for showing and put them in specified category. Module checks current day and shows titles of articles, which became anniversaries at that day.
Easy to use and easy to configure.
1. Download latest version of module.
2. Make base settings of module, using Extensions – Module Manager.
3. Prepare one article per anniversary. Important! Change the creation date of article. For example, if you writing about your birthday and you was born in 12/03/1985 – point that date as a creation date.
4. Put all need articles specified category(s). 5. Remember IDs of category(s).
5. In the settings of the module point remembered IDs.
6. Publish module.