April 8th, 2010
So we have more fixes for ya. The most important ones are the fix for the nsl issue (waiting for cookie…) and the cache issue.
Please take it for a spin and tell us if you find any new regs related to these fixes.
Note: When discussing new issues please mention which Operating System you use, including the version (and the distribution and Desktop Environment on UNIX/Linux).
- Possible crashes when closing tabs: Let us know
- Some stability problems on PPC
- Fonts may be cut off when scrolling
- No KDE integration
- Black drop down menus for some KDE3 users
- Some command line options don’t work
- Problems with some font settings, resulting in narrow and multi-colored fonts on some websites
- Broken keyup event (which in turn breaks keyboard shortcuts for the O Menu and tab switching)
WARNING: This is a development snapshot: it contains the latest changes, but may also have severe issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.