September 12th, 2011
The module that displays Facebook Comments on your Joomla sites. Comments Box is a social plugin that enables user commenting on your site. Features include moderation tools and distribution. Friends and people who like the Page can then respond to the discussion by liking or replying to the comment directly in the News Feed on Facebook or in the Comments Box on your site. Threads stay synced across Facebook and on the Comments Box on your site regardless of where the comment was made.
• URL to comment on – The URL for this Comments module. News feed stories on Facebook will link to this URL. Leave it empty to use the current URL.
• Number of posts – The number of comments to show by default. Default: 10. Minimum: 1.
• Width – The width of the module in pixels. Minimum recommended width: 400px.
• Color Scheme – The color scheme for the module. Options: ‘light’, ‘dark’.
• Facebook moderator uids – Add Facebook user id to moderate comments. To add multiple moderators, separate the uids by comma without spaces.
• Facebook application id – Specify a Facebook app id as the administrator (all administrators of the app will be able to moderate comments).
• Module Class Suffix – A suffix to be applied to the CSS class of the Module. This allows for individual Module styling.