September 30th, 2011
The module displays the Facebook Like Table on Joomla sites. The Facebook Like Table displays Facebook statistics about your Joomla site articles. It shows in one place how many people like these articles. This allows users to view them and press their Facebook Like Button.
· Articles – Select one or more Joomla articles from the list to show Facebook Like statistics for these articles.
· Layout Style – Determines the size and amount of social context next to the Facebook Like Button. There are three options: standard, button_count, box_count.
· Show Faces – Specifies whether to display profile photos below the Facebook Like Button (standard layout only).
· Width – The width of the Facebook Like Button in pixels.
· Height – The height of the Facebook Like Button in pixels (iframe only).
· Verb to Display – The verb to display in the Facebook Like Button. Currently only ‘like’ and ‘recommend’ are supported.
· Font – The font of the the Facebook Like Button. Options: ‘arial’, ‘lucida grande’, ‘segoe ui’, ‘tahoma’, ‘trebuchet ms’, ‘verdana’.
· Color Scheme – The color scheme of the the Facebook Like Button. Options: ‘light’, ‘dark’.
· Class Suffix – A suffix to be applied to the CSS class of the Module. This allows for individual Module styling.