July 18th, 2013
One click registration makes it possible for users to register really fast. Just fill in a name and emailadress and click the submit button and youre logged in and ready to go!
This component is very simple and can be used by everybody. But its actually intended for webdeveloppers that need some special input fields in the joomla registration form that insert data in third party components. Therefore i kept the code as simple as possible and put it all in one file so you can edit it very easily.
Customizing the regular registration procedure can be a lot of work, and it gets even more complicated when you have a lot of components installed on youre Joomla that all need to be up to date. People who know PHP and a little bit about MYSQL Queries can easily edit this component.
Community builder and Jomsocial support:
This components also supports Community builder but you need to switch it on in the components parameters after installing! Once set to CB mode the component will also insert the user data in Community Builder, the added user will be approved and confirmed. This component is also Jomsocial compatible.
– Choose exactly which input fields you want to display in the backend parameters.
– Optional antispam question.
– Redirect after registration
– User email notification
– Admin email notification
– Choose usergroup
– When registering the component checks for double usernames and emailadresses.
– This components also supports Community builder but you need to switch CBmode on in the parameters after installing.
Need K2 integration?
get the K2 user sync plugin for One click registration at:
Need more languages?
New in version 1.4.2:
– Joomla 3.0 compatible
New in version 1.4.1:
– Added reCAPTCHA as an option to reduce fake registrations
New in version 1.4.0:
– Fixed problem (Changed onAfterStoreUser to onUserAfterSave for J.2.5)
– Some minor bugs fixed
New in version 1.3.9:
– Fixed small password bug
New in version 1.3.8:
– Autologin can be turned off
New in version 1.3.7:
– Fixed some small bugs
New in version 1.3.6:
– Completly Joomla 2.5 compatible
– Admin notification email