October 25th, 2013
Opening Hours is a field application for SobiPro 1.0 and 1.1. It allows you to display opening hours of SobiPro entries, annual closing dates, and an ‘open’ or ‘closed’ board indicating the next opening or closing time.
By adding a new field to your SobiPro entry form, the application allows the owner or administrator of a Sobipro entry to enter annual closing dates and opening hours for each days of a week in a very convenient and quick way.
And last but not least, Opening Hours applications allows to search for entries that are opened ‘Now’, ‘Today’ or ‘Monday’, ‘December 24’, ‘Sunday evening’,…
* Entering opening hours and annual closing dates is quick and easy thanks to ergonomic time and date pickers.
* Entering is facilitated by shortcuts : ‘Closed all day’, ’24/24 hours open’ and a ‘Same as’ function to prevent the entry of multiple identical opening hours.
* There are no restrictions concerning the number of periods of time used per day to define the opening hours (or annual closing dates).
* Opening hours, annual closing and Open/Closed board are displayed in your SobiPro view in a smart way too.
* Opening hours are grouped when they are identical for several consecutive days.
* The application can display a board indicatiing if the company is now open or closed, and until when.
* Annual closing dates are included in this computation.
* All words and separators used can be customized through Joomla language override functionality.
* Date and time formats can be customized by the administrator.
* Textual representation of the days can be full or abbreviated.
* Opening Hours can be displayed vertically or horizontally.
* SobiPro language setting is used.
* CSS classes and ids are set in font-end layout so you can easily use them to adapt display to your needs and design.
* You can easily translate the application using Joomla language files.
* Schema.org microdata tags can be automatically added to your markup.
Opening Hours integrates into the SobiPro native Search functionality:
Once Opening Hours fields has been enabled as a Search field, it appears in the Extended Search block and can be used to search for entries by opening date and/or time. So a user can search and find entries that are open Today and Now, Monday, Friday at 1:00pm, or December 31 at 8:00pm…