October 2nd, 2011
This is Paypal payment module for virtuemart 1.1.x takes any paypal unsupported currency from your store and convert it into paypal supported one that you will configure at back end using Google finance so No more “This recipient does not accept payments denominated in PAY. Please contact the seller and ask him to update his payment receiving preferences to accept this currency.” on paypal interface.
Now you can use any of following currency on your virtuemart shop, this module will do its job and converted them to the any paypal support currencies you configure at backend.
INSTALLING THE MODULE:
1. Upload the ps_paypal_ext.cfg.php and ps_paypal_ext.php files to the directory (/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment)
2. Now login to your administration panel (back-end)
3. Go to Components > Virtuemart > Store > List Payment Methods > New
4. Ensure the “Active” checkbox is enabled (ticked)
5. “Payment Method Name” should be PayPal (doesn’t have to be but it’s easier to remember)
6. “Code” is PP (again just easier to remember)
7. Next to “Payment class name”, select ps_paypal_ext from the drop-down.
8. For “Payment method type”, put a dot next to the HTML-form based (e.g. Paypal) option.
9. Click on the “SAVE” icon (top-right).
10. You should be returned to the “Payment Method List” page, click on the PayPal entry you just made.
11. Click on the Configuration tab (next to Payment Method Form tab)
12. There should be a message saying that ps_paypal_ext.cfg.php is Writeable. If it isn’t then check the permissions on the file using your FTP client.
13. Complete the fields just under this message as appropriate.
* Test mode ? Should be No for production and Yes for testing
* PayPal payment email should be the email address YOU registered with Paypal as.
* Order Status for successful transactions
* Order Status for Pending Payments
* Accept only verified buyers? set yes or no
* Order Status for failed transactions
* Paypal Supported Currency to which ever currency you want to accept via paypal
15. Click on the “SAVE” icon again (top-right).
Paypal supported currencies accept using this module
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Brazilian Real (BRL)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Czech Koruna (CZK)
Danish Krone (DKK)
Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
Israeli New Sheqel (ILS)
Mexican Peso (MXN)
Norwegian Krone (NOK)
New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Philippine Peso (PHP)
Polish Zloty (PLN)
Pound Sterling (GBP)
Singapore Dollar (SGD)
Swedish Krona (SEK)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
Thai Baht (THB)
You can set any of following 98 currencies in virtuemart
United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
Netherlands Antillean Guilder (ANG)
Argentine Peso (ARS)
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Bangladeshi Taka (BDT)