September 21st, 2013
Articles display gets prettier ! Pretty Articles styles the Joomla! articles and displays them in style chosen by you and not the template. Imagine the possibilities with five different layouts and over seventy visual styling options.
With advanced filtering options and the possibility to limit articles to IDs or categories, now display nothing more and nothing less than you want.
Dream of ‘Latest’ or ‘Popular’ news module with customized styles for title and text !
– Display as Latest, Most Popular, Oldest, Least Popular order. Optionally, display by selecting a single article, from a single category, from a list of categories or list of user specified articles
– Limit the number of articles to be displayed
– Choose the article state and access level
– Display either intro text or full text of the article
YOUR MODULE YOUR STYLE
Now style your modules irrespective and independent of the template !
– Module Style : You can choose the display style of the overall module
– Title Style : Title of each content item can be styled separately from the overall module
– Description Style : The description or the text part can also be styled independently of the module
Either directly add CSS for each style or play with over 70 visual styling options for each !
STYLISH DISPLAY OPTIONS
Getting monotonous with simple one-below-the-other display ? Now get choices !
– Vertical : We have this, just in case
– Horizontal : One-beside-the-other mode so that your vertical space isn’t gobbled up
– Tabs : Beautified horizontal display by way of tabs
– Sliders : Beautified and compacted vertical display by way of sliders
– Slideshow : Image-like slideshow of any content !
No longer limit your expression to the default fonts ! With four different variations of font usage, you are not going to crave for more.
– Default fonts. This will not change the default template fonts
– Common fonts. This allows you to select from common fonts which are normally found on the user’s computer, like Tahoma, Verdana, etc
– Google fonts. Choose from hunderds of fonts hosted by Google
– Custom fonts. Use your own created or downloaded font to show the content
Seen those blocks of content on websites that remain in same position irrespective of page scroll ? It is now possible to make a module sticky, or ‘float’ it in the same absolute position on the page. So if there is something that you want your visitors to see at all times you can use this feature
Tooltips get prettier ! No longer limit yourself to the default tool tip styles !
– Optionally show or do not show the tool tip
– Include or exclude the title within tool tip
– Truncating options for limiting the tool tip by number of words or sentences
– Tool tips take the same and all style elements of titles and descriptions