March 14th, 2013
VM Quicklinks module adds the Virtuemart Quickicons right into the admin Cpanel.
The module is based on K2 quickicon module and has been suitably modified to work as VM quickicon module and to avoid any conflict with K2 original module, when K2 and VM are used simultaneously.
* Auto hides if the Virtuemart component is uninstalled or not installed.
* Hides the config links (super admin level links) if the backend user is on manager access.
*Added direct links for reports and customer reviews.
Released under original license (GNU/GPL). Copyrights of original authors / holders duly maintained in the file headers.
Install it as a normal module using Joomla! install / uninstall method. To manually enable this module, go to Extensions >> Module Manager and click the Administrator link NOT the Site link. Set the position to icon and enable this module. You can order it to show above the default Joomla Quickicons or below them.
– Updated for Joomla 2.5.x and VM 2.0.20a
– Updated for J 1.5.23 & VM 1.1.8
– Fixed broken layout.
– Broken link fixed.
– Styled up css. Cool looking.
– Language file support. Easy translations
– Fixed Typo in top tab – mis-spelled, com_viruemart instead of com_virtuemart