April 6th, 2013
When you install Quipu in your Joomla! powered site, your CMS becomes a sophisticated -yet very easy to use- business management platform.
You will have the perfect tool to manage your customers, orders, invoices and bank accounts.
Your customers will have a private area in your website to access all their information about orders and invoices.
[To access the demo site, use “demo” as both username and password.]
Main features include:
– Complete dashboard with statistics about your business.
– Customer management.
– Suppliers management.
– Products and services management, including cost prices and profit calculation.
– Orders and order workflow management, including refunds.
– Purchases management.
– Invoice management.
– Send orders and invoices by email to your customers.
– Print orders and invoices in batch to a single pdf file.
– Bank accounts and movements management.
– Invoice payment link to your bank movements.
– Import Customers, Products and Categories and Bank movements from Excel .csv files.
– Export orders, invoices, customers, etc listings to Excel.
– Invoice and Orders printing (single or batch)
– Private area in frontend for your customers.
Supported languages: English, French and Spanish.
CURRENT VERSION: 1.0.10 (Spring 2013)
– Fixed an issue that caused Quipu not to manage correctly the products and services import when the category was not found.
– Fixed an issue that caused the invoicing chart not to display properly in some circumstances.