July 1st, 2017
Fourth of July is just a few days away. From fireworks to BBQs, here’s how your Assistant can help you get the most out of the holiday weekend:
- Let’s start with the facts. Ask your Assistant on Google Home “Why do we celebrate the fourth of July?”
- Get in the summertime spirit. Ask your Assistant on phones “What should I do this summer?”
- When you’re ready to fire up the grill, ask your Assistant on Google Home to “Add charcoal to my shopping list” or “Find me a burger recipe.”
- When you’re planning your firework fun, ask your Assistant on phones “What’s the weather on Tuesday?”
- And if the sound of fireworks is a bit too loud for you (or your pets), you can ask your Assistant on Google Home to “Play white noise.”
Whether you celebrate with fireworks at a park, a local parade or watching TV with your favorite people, your Assistant can help you make the most out of your fourth of July!