September 4th, 2013
Manage your registered users with customizable email reminders. This component will prompt users to complete their registration or encourage community members to return to your website.
For a full list of features go to http://www.jettheblackcat.com/home.html
This tool removes the manual process of keeping you register the user list clean (a very manual process currently). A simple and effective house cleaning solution.
RegReminder allows you to automate the sending of reminder emails.
If a user has not activated or not logged into your website this component will give you the ability to send reminders and optionally delete these accounts if they do not respond within a period of time.
RegReminder is the easy way to help manage your users in the following ways;
* Remind registered user who has not activated their account
* Remind users who have activated their account but never logged in
* Encourage users back to your site who have not logged in for a period of time
* Delete users do not complete the registration process even after reminders have been set (helps remove those accounts with invalid email addresses)
* Send reminders to users who have never activated their accounts
* Send reminders to users who have activated their accounts but never logged in
* Send reminders to users who have not logged into your site for a configurable period of time
* Automation / Scheduler – Can be scheduled daily, weekly or monthly
* Customize your reminder emails (HTML or Plain text emails). This will allow you to personalize your reminder emails and use your persuasive powers to encourage users back to your website.
* List of Merge fields available for customizing reminder emails (eg. Password reset link, opt-out link, activation link, etc.).
* Allows you to set the number of reminders emails to a single user before their account is removed
* Ability to delete users who have not activated their account or have never logged in
* BCC reminder emails
* Identifies which users have activated their account
* Identifies which users have active accounts but never logged in
* Limit the number of emails that are sent. Some hosting companies will only allow a set number of emails per hour. You can control the number of reminder emails to send
* Logs all reminders sent and when the automatic scheduler has been run.
* Language support
* CAN-SPAM compliant
* Manage Opt-out users and exclude user groups
The functionality will work with other components such as JomSocial and Community builder.
The changelog for this component can be found here http://www.jettheblackcat.com/registration-reminder.html?start=1