December 9th, 2013
Rentalot is a rental management system for smaller business in the holiday property rental market. Rentalot streamlines the administration of your business, helping you to provide a top quality personal service to your clients.
Although we have now released a “Plus” version of Rentalot, many people will find the original version more than adequate for their needs. This is not just a demo for the real thing! It served us well in our rental business for over two years and we will continue to maintain it. We only wrote the Plus version because so many people asked us to!
At the front end, Rentalot provides an availability calendar with prices and availability automatically generated from the prices and bookings in the Rentalot database.
For the back end administration, Rentalot provides simple maintenance of prices, bookings and currencies with several reports.
A notification script runs daily to send email reminders about arrivals, departures, and payments due, and to automatically update exchange rates.
* Single or multiple rental units.
* Single or multiple currencies with automatic rate updates. A configurable adjustment factor is applied to the downloaded rates to ensure you recover the costs of accepting foreign currencies.
* Configurable base currency.
* Handles any configuration of pricing periods, for example weekly, daily, or completely irregular.
* Automatically matches bookings to any number of pricing periods.
* Automatically builds a price and availability table for the front-end website.
* Automatic calculation of pricing and payment schedules, with up to four payments per booking. All amounts and dates can be over-ridden manually.
* Flexible configuration of automatic payment due notifications.
* Detailed financial position report in your base currency.
* Scheduling report for physical property preparation including any optional extras.
* Lead Source report for monitoring the performance of your marketing campaigns.
* Reminder emails when payments are due, or bookings start or end.
* The front end is language independent. The back end is multi-language, currently with six languages.