March 16th, 2012
★ RokGallery is a ground-up revolutionary gallery extension, developed to be hugely flexible, versatile and user friendly. The system itself is built on a custom tag-based architecture with the ability to have multiple tag-based galleries.
RokGallery uses design and concepts that have been traditionally reserved for platform-native applications and are for the first time making their way into a web environment.
★ Administration Features
– HTML5/Flash multi-file uploader with upload status indicators
– Multiple image ‘slices’ per image with individual zoom/crop sizes
– Custom tag-based architecture
– Interactive multi-selection via selection drag, or “shift” clicking multiple images
– Advanced compound filtering for selecting specific images
– Multiple Gallery support associated by tag
– Ajax-powered for speed optimization
– CSS3 animation effects for that desktop application feel
– Sophisticated slice editor for creating custom views of a particular image file
★ Frontend Features
– Gallery view component with various view options: 3×3, 4×4, Details etc.
– Override-able architecture to allow for custom layouts including custom HTML, CSS, JS, etc.
– Front-end selectable sort options
– Ability to “love” an image
– Image view counter
– Details view for a particular image with full image information
– Modules available include: Grid view and new Slideshow module with unique transition effects.
★ System Requirements
– PHP support for the SQLite PDO driver
– PHP support for the MySQL PDO driver
– MySQL with InnoDB support
– PHP support for PDO
– PHP support for GD2
– PHP 5.2.8 and above