June 6th, 2017
If you want to scale your business, you’ve likely invested in a CRM solution to manage sales workflows and speed up data-driven decision-making – but, CRMs have become a clunky epicenter for team collaboration. You need actionable data insights to drive deals forward, which often require a CRM tool that integrates with the apps you use every day. ProsperWorks for G Suite can help:
With ProsperWorks for G Suite, it’s simple to integrate your CRM with the tools you already use, like Gmail, Calendar and Docs. You can:
- Access everything in one place—forget toggling back and forth between your CRM and G Suite applications
- Automatically sync Google Contacts in ProsperWorks
- View and track sales activity in real-time directly within Gmail
- Export data from Sheets to ProsperWorks and get insights instantly without manual data entry
- Create custom dashboards, reports and charts using the Google Sheets integration in the ProsperWorks CRM Custom Report Builder
Why UrbanVolt chose ProsperWorks for G Suite
UrbanVolt, an energy-saving firm based in Dublin, Ireland, installs LED lighting for businesses at no upfront cost (“lighting as a service”). This leasing model allowed the company to scale rapidly, but it also meant managing a higher volume of inbound leads. “We needed a solution that would allow us to scale our inbounds and deal flow with ease,” says Edel Kennedy, Head of Marketing at UrbanVolt.
The UrbanVolt team opted for ProsperWorks for its intuitive design and its seamless integration with G Suite. “ProsperWorks was the clear choice for our team. There was no learning curve since it worked with G Suite, where we spend the majority of our day,” says Kennedy.
Now, UrbanVolt employees save time because they don’t have to toggle between their CRM and spreadsheets to analyze data. Instead, they use G Suite tools like Sheets Add-on for ProsperWorks to view opportunities at various stages in the sales cycle, and create advanced dashboards, reports, charts and graphs collaboratively.
If you want to get started using ProsperWorks for G Suite at your business, sign up for a free webinar on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.