December 26th, 2013
– Fade Effect: This is the option to add fade effect when expanding/collapsing sub-menu.
– Delay: Time-interval for delayed actions used to prevent the accidental activation of animations (in milliseconds).
– Duration: Time-interval for expanding/collapsing sub-menu (in milliseconds).
– Transition: The effect transition for animations.
– Custom CSS: In some cases, the template style may affect to menu style. You can fix it by adding fixed css to this field without editing file.
Release Date: Dec 26, 2013
+ Added. Keep menu expanded on product page.
+ Fixed. Product count is not correct.
Release Date: May 15, 2013
+ Minor fix and improvements.
Release Date: Apr 27, 2013
+ Added. Modern CSS3 theme.
Release Date: Apr 9, 2013
+ Compatible with Joomla 3.0
Release Date: Mar 11, 2013
+ Improve. Fully support menu Itemid.
Release Date: Jan 28, 2013
+ Add. Option to configure which categories will be shown.
+ Add. Option to display sum of sub-categories’ products count for a parent category’s product count.
Release Date: Nov 14, 2012
+ New. Option to input or autodetect Itemid for category link. Products will not display if Itemid is not valid.
+ New. Option to sort categories by name or ordering.
Release Date: Sep 24, 2012
+ New. Option to show/hide product count.
Release Date: Aug 21, 2012
+ New. Theme field for choosing theme of the menu. Themes are now loaded dynamically by css files from css folder and they are shown as list with preview image on mouse hover
+ New. Menu ID Field can help to place more than one module in a page.
+ New. RTL Language Support.
+ New. Event: “Advanced Click” for expanding/collapsing menu. Now user can just click to icon to show/hide submenu. Unlike “Click” event, no menu link is removed.