December 4th, 2013
“A module to add a Search Box with an associated Section Selection”
In a nutshell
* A Search Box for one Section
* A Search Box with a Section Selection from a List
* Auto-completion (Auto-suggest)
We’ve published a module to add a Search Box with an associated Section Selection, in any module position.
As an extension to the standard SobiPro Search Component, we publish a module to add a *** Search Box with an associated Section Selection ***.
This module shows a Search Box and a Section Select in a simple form. When you click on the Submit Button, it calls to the component core search to retrieve the results filtered by the selected Section.
*** Configuration ***
These are the parameters of the module:
Module Class Suffix – Suffix to customize module style sheets classes.
Box Width – Size of the search text box in characters.
Text – Test to show in the search box.
Search Button – Select if you want to show the search button.
Button Position – Position of the button.
Button Text – Text to show in the button.
Menu – Menu (Itemid) to in the search results.
Cache Time – Joomla Cache Time
* Check the images for the full parameters
* SobiPro 1.1.1, or superior / SobiPro 1.0.8 is supported
* Joomla 2.5 / Joomla 3.0
* PHP 5.3, or superior
* MySQL 5.5, or superior (recommended)
*** Updates ***
— Updates in 5.0.6 – Stable – 18th November 2013
* Updated: Compatibility review for Joomla 3.2 (Lib 2.1.2)
* Updated: Libraries jQuery v1.10.2 / jQuery Migrate v1.2.1
* Updated: Libraries Lo-Dash Underscore v2.2.1
* Updated: Libraries RequireJS v2.1.9
* Fix: JUri compatibility for Advanced Module Manager
* Usability improvements
* Improved Help / New tutorials
* Notices removed (statics)
— Updates in 5.0.5 – 28th October 2013
* Better support for multilingual SEF
* Support for special characters urls
* Improvements in Multi-Language Mode
* Optimization & Caching improvements
* Class xtd-disabled-typeahead to disable auto-complete
* Update FontAwesome v4.0
* Debugging improvements
— Updates in 5.0.4 – 8th October 2013
* Usability review & improvements, new menu/toolbar
* Fix: SPBrowers SPCookie loader
* Support for Joomla 3.2 Alpha2
* Support for Framework on Framework RAD revC1A6D5A-1378494129 – 2013-09-06
– Updates in 5.0.1
* Full review for Joomla 3 and SobiPro v1.1.
– Updates in 2.3.0
Fix: Notices removed
– Updates in 2.2.0
Feature: Impreoved backend options
– Updates in 2.1.3
Feature: Multilanguage revision
Joomla Coding Standard compliant, and JSLint Ok
– Updates in 2.1.0
Feature: Sections Restriction List
Feature: 1-Section – No-List
– Updates in 2.0.0
Big Feature, Auto-complete/auto-suggest function
– Updates in 1.0.2