November 25th, 2013
Search Plugin is a Joomla search plugin. It extends the core Joomla search engine to support SobiPro entries.
– Joomla Search engine, support for integrated core search.
– Support for ONE Section.
– Category search and navigation.
– Full Text Search, to take advantage of MySQL – Full-Text search indexes.
*** Highly Customizable ***
– Empty search (no keywords) mode
– Randomize results
– Results title and description customization
– Allow Guest entries or only approved entries
– Custom order
*** Features ***
– Core Joomla Search support
– Category Filter support (sid_list parameter)
– Empty Search support (no keywords)
– Full Text Search option
– Empty Search Mode, in Joomla Search
– Cronjob Indexer for high performance configuration
– Custom Order for results list
– Full control for performance tuning
Developed with FOF – Framework on Framework is a RAD framework for the Joomla! CMS.
*** Parameters ***
– Section – Identification of catalog
– Search Fields – Identification of search fields.
– Search Limit – The number of Search items to return.
– Search into username -Search into username from Joomla users table.
– Search into name – Search into name from Joomla users table.
– Title Fields – In Joomla Search mode, by default, the name of each entry is shown as result title. This setting allows to define a new field, for each section, as result title. (one for each section)
– Description Fields – Description Fields for the results (one for each section).
– Categories Filter – Restriction of search categories.The plugin also receives a custom parameter sid_list, so you can restrict the categories on-the-fly.
– Menu – Menu Item Identification to set a results page context.
– Enable Full-Text Search -Enable Full-Text Search Check the online documentation.
– Full-Text Search QUERY EXPANSION -Enable Full-Text Search WITH QUERY EXPANSION.
– SQL_BIG_SELECTS – Advanced setting just in case the query gets bigger than MySQL limit.
– Query Custom Order (optional) – Experimental, SQL field names to customize query order, please debug it.
– Debug – Debug Mode.
— Updates in 5.0.6 – Stable – 18th November 2013
– Updated: Compatibility review for Joomla 3.2 (Lib 2.1.2)
– Updated: Libraries jQuery v1.10.2 / jQuery Migrate v1.2.1
– Updated: Libraries Lo-Dash Underscore v2.2.1
– Updated: Libraries RequireJS v2.1.9
– Fix: JUri compatibility for Advanced Module Manager
– Usability improvements
– Improved Help / New tutorials
– Notices removed (statics)
— Updates in 5.0.4 – 8th October 2013
– Usability review & improvements, new menu/toolbar
– Fix: SPBrowers SPCookie loader
– Support for Joomla 3.2 Alpha2
– Support for Framework on Framework RAD revC1A6D5A-1378494129 – 2013-09-06
– Updates in 5.0.3 – Stable – 3rd September 2013