November 15th, 2013
Spider Audio Player supports .mp3, .aiff, .waf and .asnd format audio files, allowing you to include an audio player on your website and play it not only with PC, but mobile devices and tablets. You can easily add audio tracks to your website including them into different playlists and changing the appearance for each Spider Audio Player. It uses all common default audio features for the users’ convenience such as sharing, autoplay, shuffling, and etc. The customization of the player is made possible with a list of default and custom themes, which include large list of customizable features.
Features of Spider Audio Player:
• Joomla 2.5, and Joomla 3.x native extension.
• Support for Flash.
• The following audio types can be added to the Spider Audio Player: .mp3, .aiff, .waf and .asnd.
• Custom image can be displayed with each playlist.
• You can add multiple playlists for the Audio Player providing tags and different parameters for the tracks.
• The player window can be adjusting specifying its height and width.
• Joomla Audio Player can be displayed in four different view modes: Full screen, Playlist, Single and Toggle.
• Spider Audio player uses different playback options such as auto play, auto next song, and etc.
• The audio player front-end buttons can be adjusted for the transparency level.
• The position and color of the control buttons can be altered.
• You can also choose to hide the control buttons.
• The background color of the audio player can be modified.
• Shuffling and repeating features are available.
• You can choose to publish a single track instead of a playlist using one of the two available modes for the tracks.
You can add unlimited amount of audio playlists using Joomla Audio Player, as well as add unlimited amount of tracks for each of the playlists. If you are looking for a highly customizable Joomla Audio Player among Joomla extensions, then this is the best option available.