November 10th, 2017
- But, in short, to create an Angular app you have to declare a root module.
- In this case, “” will be the root of our Angular app.
- All the magic of Angular lies in its “$scope” object.
- Now go ahead and run your application in your favorite browser and pat yourself on your back for implementing an awesome Angular app.
- This article explains you the simple steps you can follow to setup an AngularJS application.
Setup AngularJS and get running following these simple steps. Develop your first ‘Hello World’ app in AngularJS.
@jynapster: Steps on how to setup a simple AngularJS app?
If you want to learn more about the basics of AngularJS and why you would want to use it, please read my previous post- Why should you use AngularJS?.
Setting up an AngularJS app is a very simple process. And, there are tons of Angular-seed projects which provide you a skeleton which you can enhance as per your business needs. Below is a list of some of them:
Official Angular Seed project
That said, it is always useful to learn how to setup an AngularJS app from scratch if you want to become a true Angular-ninja!
So, let’s see how we can get you started with building a simple “Hello World” project using AngularJS. You can also, refer to this complete demo on CodePen.
In your “index.html” page include AngularJS library like this:
You can also install AngularJS locally. But for the sake of simplicity, I am using the hosted library.
Now, that you have included Angular in your project, you can go ahead and create the app-module. AngularJS follows module design pattern at its core.
But, in short, to create an Angular app you have to declare a root module.