June 2nd, 2017
T-minus two weeks until summer officially begins, and sunny days, BBQs, outdoor concerts are around the corner. Here's how your Google Assistant can shine like the summer sun:
- Planning to go to a big summer concert? Just ask your Assistant on your phone “When is the Stern Grove Festival?”
- Hosting a BBQ? Order the essentials with your Assistant on Google Home by saying “order charcoal.”
- Want a refreshment while you’re lounging around? Ask your Assistant on your phone to “Talk to Tender” (a cocktail recommendation service) and get drink ideas that are right up your alley.
- Ready for your summer vacation? Just ask your Assistant on your phone for “Flights to Miami.” You can even flight track with your Google Home by saying “Is my flight on time?”
- Welcome the summer vibes with the right lighting. With TP-Link lights or Phillips Hue, just say “Change the living lights to blue” with your Assistant on Google Home.
Whether your idea of an adventure is hitting the beach or setting up the kiddie pool in the yard, your Assistant is ready to dive into summer with you.