July 4th, 2013
Tags for your Joomla! 1.6 & 1.7 & 2.5 & 3.0!
TorTags – the best tag system for your sites! This is a unique free component to create tag system on your Joomla! site.
Through this component, and a few plug-ins you can add tags to virtually
all components using the editor in their fields.
One of the features that make it interesting is that not only can include tags in the content component (com_content) native Joomla, but virtually any component, whether JoomShopping, MarketPlace, JEvents, VirtueMart, K2, JoomGallery, Joombah jobs, RedShop, Form2Content, Phoca Gallery[categories] or other simply by adding the component from the backend using the fields editor. In addition, tag-labels can be added anywhere in the article, beginning, middle or end of the article.
Your tags in one place. And this place – a paradise for tags – it’s Tortags.
– Multilanguage version
– Import meta data from the articles to the tags, and vice versa.
– tags for Joomla 3.0 (legacy)
– And much more tags futures…
The latest features and updates:
– Compatibility TorTags with “Save and Copy” (copy tags in new articles)
– Tagging with “Batch Copy” (copy tags in new articles)
– Create connect tags. You can add a new tag everywhere where there is already specified another tag.
– Migration tags: Import tags from JoomlaTag and JX labels (from joomla 1.5).
– W3C tags
– Updated settings for components: Added option to show TorTags form for add new tags in editor only in BE, only on FE or both; Added option for state field customization.
– Updated settings for tag. Added option published/unpublished tag.
Front end features:
• Show tags in any position of each article.
• Add/Edit/Delete tags
• TorTags modules (Tag clouds)
• Search, system, xtd-button TorTags plugins
• SEF support
• Auto insert Tags to articles (only for com_content)
• TorTags plugin for Smart search by tags
Back end features:
• Components management
• Tag management
• ACL permissions
• Language file support [en-GB, ru-RU, es-ES, de-DE]
Thank you for using our component.