January 26th, 2018
The primary goal of the workshop is to explore interoperability in privacy and compliance expressions using Linked Data. But based on transportable linked data, many privacy concepts can be created.
Expected topics of discussion include:
- Privacy and Transparency in Linked Data
- Identity management vocabularies
- Categories of sensitive and personal data
- Modeling/Interlinking aspects of privacy and provenance
- Modeling consent and making it transportable
- Vocabularies to model privacy policies, regulations, and involved (business) processes
- Modeling permissions, obligations, and their scope in dealing with personal data
- Reasoning about formally declared privacy policies, in order to detect policy violations, breach and enforce policies
- Exploring links and synergies using Linked Data vocabularies in the context of related efforts such as W3C’s Social Web WG, Verifiable Claims WG, ODRL/POE WG, Credentials CG, and PROV WG or other (non-W3C) efforts (e.g. OASIS XDI, OASIS COEL,
- Visualizations of data and policy information to help data self determination
For more information on the workshop, please see the workshop details and submission instructions.
Registration is available online due by 02 April 2018.