June 9th, 2013
With Virtuemart Pre-order, you can get a deposit amount for your products that are out of stock.
The rules can be applied globaly on the cart, for all products or on individual products.
You decide how much should the deposit should be or if the customer can select a deposit.
Enable partial paiements in Virtuemart !!
Virtuemart 1.1.9 and 2.0 compatible
* Define a minimum payment amount (deposit) for each product or for the whole cart
* If there is no minimum payment defined for a product, the order is processed as usual
* When there is a deposit, the order gets a new status “Partial”
* Customer pays only the deposit if set
* When the order is processed (ie. shipped), the customer can go back to his order and pay the balance
* Works natively with all payment processors New!
* Works With PayPal API (not express checkout) New!
* Works with html form based paiement methods (such as PayPal) with very simple changes
* There is absolutly no hack to core Joomla or Virtuemart component.
* Administrator can select wether the customer can update the deposit amount or not
* Administrator can determine a minimum cart amount to enable deposits.
* Minimum deposit can be set as an amount or in percentage of the item price/cart amount
* Rule can be activated by shoppers group New!
* You can decide to implement a textbox or a radio button for the customer to enter his deposit New!
* Preorder class can be overridden in user class if you need additional configuration : ie change the deposit form
* Compatible with VM Emails Manager
* Show the preorder button for custom stock levels