September 9th, 2013
VM Coupons is the ultimate tool for issuing discount coupons. It allows you to issue up to 12 different types of coupons on your VirtueMart e-shop. It provides you with full control over the generated coupons while it shares the same graphic interface with Joomla making it easy and efficient to work on.
* 12 different coupon types
* NEW feature: Create discount coupons manually, that can be assigned to specific users, products, categories, user groups, countries and states.
* List of generated coupons
* Coupons to users assignment report
* Dates of availability (from – to date)
* Set the discount to percentage or amount
* Update administrator through email whenever a new coupon is generated
* Email templates with Wysiwyg editor
* How many times can a user use a certain coupon
* Order of a coupon type (meaning that when you have 2 coupon types that are valid on a purchase one of them will be generated depending on the order)
* All coupons are now targeted to certain products or product categories
* Coupons History
* SMS support by Clickatell. Send the coupons via sms.
* Free version for Joomla 2.5 to test
•Works with Virtuemart 1.1.X and Virtuemart 2
•The files that need to be changed are 2 VM files for joomla 1.5 and 1 VM file for Joomla 2.5
1. When a new user registers on site
2. When an order exceeds a certain amount
3. When a certain product is sold
4. When a registered user invites “friends” on the site (Confirmation is made when the friend registers on site)
5. When a registered user invites “friends” and they subscribe on ccNewsletter
6. Give coupon depending on the payment method
7. Give coupon depending on the name of a user (you can use this celebrating the name days of your customers)
8. Give coupon depending on the shopper group
9. Give coupon depending on a certain product category
10-12. Give coupon when a user socializes with facebook, twitter or Google+. This is the Gsocial module personalized for VM Coupons.
New features. Better quality. More efficient. More flexible. Just try it!