September 24th, 2011
This Joomla user plugin will automatically create/delete Joomla registered users as email addresses for a cPanel domain.
Note that WHM access is required and thus this will most likely NOT work on shared hosting plans who only have access to cPanel!!
* Joomla 1.5/1.6+ compatible
* Create email accounts in cPanel (ie email@example.com)
* Optional feature to automatically delete email accounts when a user is deleted in Joomla
* Option to create the email account upon Joomla user activation (note that a random password will be generated and sent if this option is enabled due to the fact that the user’s clear text password is not available at the time of activation)
* Option to send a customizable welcome email to the user when the email account has been created
* Option to send notifications to set email address(es) of when a user is created, deleted, or when an error occurs