September 4th, 2013
A Unique Solution to empower SobiPro!
XTDir is a new extension to manage and extend SobiPro as never before!
“Built on your feedback and our experience developing SobiPro extensions”
It’s a single component, with a set of modules and plugins, to add the most frequently requested SobiPro features. All configuration and management tasks are performed in a single administrative center.
XTDir, modules & plugins
– XTDir – Entries Management
– Promoted Entries
– Categories of SobiPro Module
– Extended Search Modules
– Search in Categories Modules
– Search in Selected Section Module
– General Joomla Search plugin
– Smart Search plugin
In a nutshell
*** Promoted Entries: a powerful concept to feature entries, and organize an “Advertising Catalog”. (Paypal Paid Orders are supported)
– Promoted Entries – Manual Promotion Configuration
– Promoted Entries – Dynamic Promotion Configuration
– Promoted Entries – Paypal Promotion Configuration
– Promoted Entries – Paypal IPN Configuration
*** Categories of SobiPro Module: 6-Layouts to navigate your catalog categories
*** Extended Search Modules: to master the art of catalog search. Support for cookie form saving.
*** Search in Categories and Search in Selected Section Modules: to fill all search posibilities.
*** Joomla Search Plugin: to integrate catalogs in Joomla general search.
*** Smart Search plugin: to integrate catalogs in Joomla new smart search.
*** Support for “big catalogs” with cronjob indexing tasks.
Support for *** Statistics & Index information ***. E.g. to display the number of entries in a category.
Developed with FOF – Framework on Framework is a RAD framework for the Joomla! CMS.
* SobiPro 1.1.2, or superior
* SobiPro 1.0.8 is supported
* Updates in 5.0.3 – Stable – 3rd September 2013
* Feature: NEW XTDir SEF Router – Beta, URLs without Numbers
* Feature: SobiPro-Paypal IPN changestate, publish, and approval review
* Fix: SobiPro-Paypal IPN expiration 0 and icons
* Fix: Case migrated directory with new Category field
* Fix: My Entries App – created date
* Fix: Class ‘SPBrowser’ not found
* Fix: No search fields, plugin loads results
* Fix: SobiPro SmartSearch remove compatibitily for Joomla 2.5/3.0
* Fix: Search in section – language load
* Version 5.0.2 – Stable – 21st August 2013
* Feature: Optimized Core Index
* Feature: Improved SobiPro API initialization
* Feature: Improved Multi-language support
* Feature: Parameter Text Length Truncation
* Feature: Search fields support for inbox-select and range
* Feature: SobiPro Helper getUrl SEF improvement
* Feature: Usability improvements & Feedback
* Version 5.0.1 – Stable – 23rd July 2013