August 17th, 2013
JoomSEF plugin for the latest Zoo version and Artio’s JoomSEF component (same functionality as our sh404sef plugin). Artio’s JoomSEF is a free component.
Besides the usual SEF rewriting it allows you to remove/rename hardcoded keywords like category, item and frontpage etc. Please check the demo on our site to see how the URLs look like exactly.
– Joomla 3.x compatible
– Zoo 3.1 compatible
– new feature: option to use title instead of alias
– Joomla 2.5 compatible
– dropped support for j17
– Zoo 2.5 support
– Joomla 1.7 support
– Zoo 2.4 compatible. Zoo 2.3 not supported anymore
– remove beta status
version 1.2 beta:
– Gui for easy configuration
– Fixed app alias not removed from tag and alphaindex
– No code changes
– Changed default settings. Application alias is shown by default now, since it was not clear to quite a few users that this has to be enabled in case of multiple apps (to avoid the “same frontpage” issue for all apps).
version 1.0 release candidate 2:
– Fixed “primary category cannot be turned off”
version 1.0 release candidate 1:
– Fixed Atom feed bug
– Removed /?catagory_id=xx that showed in some links
– Added option to show primary category of item in URL
– Renamed some files, please redownload plugin and example configuration
Please try also our extensions to add SPAM protection for Zoo comments and submissions.